5.22.2011

Ohhh man. Here we go.

To start off, I'd like to say that I never really wanted to get into this blogger world,
However, I'm sure that's what everybody says when they start a blog.
Honestly I'm kind of ashamed that it's come to this.
But I've been thinking to myself lately,
"Jeez I wish there was a way to keep track of my daily doings in an easily accessible online place where I could post my favorite links and pictures while NOT annoying everybody I know on facebook!"
............
So here I am.

Although you may find some amusement among my frolics and schmoozings, I'm just working on a way to document my life so that I can look back at myself 50 years from now, chuckling and thinking
"Hah! Who the heck is that freak?.....oh ya."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.