6.09.2011

Rachel Fredette

Doesn't that look gorgeous?

Before you sigh and roll your eyes, let me make a claim:
Jimmer is an adorable, hot, freaking talented dude who I love...But I realize he is a celebrity and I will never know him.
But let me ask you this:

DOES THAT MATTER?



I refuse to refuse to obsess over my deep obsession.
Figure that one out.

In the meantime, I will continue to follow his twitter and youtube channels. His picture will remain my phone background. I will constantly be searching for him on campus, and I will give up anything to watch the Jazz or Knicks or Suns or whoever once he gets drafted.

So there.

Let me love my Jimmer in peace, you hypocritical Belieber.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you love to love Jimmer! :) And if I had any power or pull or knew him - I'd make sure you at least got to meet him - but alas, I do not, can not, and know not. However, I can still cheer for you cheering for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. that last line kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha. i find it funny you call yourself Rachel Fredette, when I actually AM Rachel Fredette. xD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.