10.11.2011

Quirky Snow White Movie... with Julia Roberts



Oh you heard me right.

Julia Roberts is starring in a Tarsem production of Snow White, along with Armie Hammer (The Social Network), Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings), Lily Collins, and Nathan Lane.


I emphasize Tarsem because he previously directed the most INCREDIBLE movie of all time, "The Fall".

His quirky but gorgeous style reminds me so much of Tim Burton, who could easily be classified as one of my greatest heros.

So, there is absolute definite tearful excitement for this movie coming out in 2012.

PLUS it's going to be rivaling another Snow White film coming out in the same year. Starring Kristen Stewart (guffaw...). I can't wait to see this beauty slash that one to the ground.

In order to get a glimpse of what you're in for, here is the preview for the movie "The Fall" that came out in 2006 (starring the delicious Lee Pace).

 

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.