12.01.2011

PORTFOLICIOUS

Guess what.

I did it.

I applied to the Illustration program. I even pressed the "submit" button all by myself.

And yeah, I know that applying right now is basically a pride thing. I'm most definitely going to be transferring up to BYUI next fall, and I'll have to basically start all over... but you know what! I've wanted this for a long time and I stressed and cried about it anyway.

So now it's done and I feel triumphant.


Swedish Cottage: Watercolor on stonehenge

Minnie Mouse: Acrylic on canvas panel
Even Bears Need Bear Hugs: Acrylic on canvas panel


Street Magician: Maya 2011

Jimmer Collage: Acrylic paint, charcoal, newspaper, photocopies

Gestures: Conte crayon and pastel

Face Study: conte crayon
Face Study: conte crayon


Self Portrait: pencil

Bon Iver: micron pen and watercolor

Required Creative Exercise. Basically they give you a bunch of random squiggly lines and you have to make something out of it. This is what I did with white-out, colored pencils, and micron pen


I've left out all of the drawings I put in my sketchbook, but if you really care about those you can ask about them later and I'll show them to you.

Tell meh whatcha thunk.

6 comments:

  1. I want to see more. :)

    I am crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you'll get in. honestly. i think your drawings are great and your creativity is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you combined all of the squares into one large piece. Creative!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.