1.09.2012

The Joy of Books

I'm sitting on my bed, hiding in my bedroom in order to avoid the noise of Friends, friends, and my friends' boyfriends because I'm trying to write a 1 page art history paper that is due on Wednesday.

But my mind does NOT want to study 15th century Italy. It's more attracted to contemporary art, and humor, and entertainment.
So after returning to the kitchen for yet another handful of peanut m&m's, my mind took over my eyes and hands and returned me to my favorite art blog.
And I found this piece of magic.



It made me want to read and learn again.
So now I'm back to sitting on my bed staring at my art history textbook.
MOTIVATED. and INSPIRED.

Happy Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.