1.04.2012

Namaste 2012!

As a completely non-domesticated and undisciplined procrastinator, I did not do a stellar job of recording my life events in 2011. I wrote in my journal about once a month and it basically turned into a dating diary. All I wrote about was boys. Boys boys, dating, boys, Andy, boys, boys, smiles, boys......
Boring, right?

Heh.

K well I did a terrible job at keeping up with my day by day activities. My life changed quite a bit over the past year and I don't have much physical evidence to show for it (besides my art, but chhhh who counts that?!)

So I decided to do a mock of the 365 project.
I say mock for 2 reasons:

1. Because I watched 3 of my friends do this project last year and was so fascinated by it I decided to steal their brilliance for my own. Don't judge me peeps. Imitation is the best form of flattery, eh?

2. Because I am soooooo not a photographer. I'm borrowing my little bro's super nice Canon camera for the year (Yeah. The year. Shows how much he uses it. Can't I just keep it?) I keep fiddling with it and all my photos turn orange and my photoshop trial expired and it's just kind of a big mess. A big fun creative unsightly mess! That's why I'm also hoping to throw out a couple of sketches. Sketching is definitely more in my range.

So bear with me peeps. You're welcome to grit your teeth at my unbearably low-res unedited photos. I know I will.

P.S
This project's on facebook. Go stalk me there. I'll post some of my stellar photographical works here when I feel like this blog deserves it.

Cheers to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.