2.26.2012

Love fern...

Remember my cutesy post about my pretty Valentines day tulips last week?

BEFORE
AFTER

 Doesn't that just break your heart?
ANDYKINS! Our love fern! You let it die!

Meanwhile, in the lonely Rachel world....



...culinary awesomeness is happening. I'm learning me some domestic skills while my future hubby is far away. 

So this weekend my sister ran a 1/2 marathon in St. Georgey and everyone went down to support her and cheer her on. Everyone except me. At the last minute I decided to be a complete loser and stay home and catch up on homework. 
When did I become so lame!?
I've basically been up to my eyeballs in acrylic gouache and graphite for 2 days. BUT! Artness is happening here. 3 major projects are getting done. Plus I had my apartment completely to myself so I got to watch Friends and sleep on the couch and eat ice cream for breakfast and sing super loud and walk around naked.....
Ha! Just kidding. 
Or am I.....

Aaaanyways...
Next post will hopefully be a proud documentation of my fantastical skills. Be prepared to critique, yahh?


Peace. 

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.