2.20.2012

Second Commission

Totes forgot to write about this,
but last week I got my SECOND EVER COMMISSIONED ART JOB!

My first was 2 summers ago when I worked at an animation studio in American Fork.
K, worked is an overstatement. They basically just trained me on how to use Maya for 6 hours a day (Maya being the most devilish 3D modeling computer software ever created). I never got paid, but they gave me 50 big ones for helping them design the interface for one of them facebook games. Super legit, right?

So my second commission story goes like this:
My fantastical big sister, Sarah, graduated from BYU last year and is a freelance writer/pre-school teacher. Her writing blog currently has 738 followers and she's pretty much a celebrity. But frankly her blog was quite unaesthetic. That is, until she paid me to tackle it! Fist pump!
I really should have taken a before/after screenshot. Alas, I'm not nearly that remember-ful. (Yeah I totally just made up that word because I couldn't think of a better one. Judge all you like)


Her request:
A city built on blue roses

What she got: (And I'm making it all big and sparkly and such to make you extremely tempted to click on it...)
http://fromsarahwithjoy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.