3.07.2012

Things I Regularly Decide to Do at 2am


1. Clip my toenails.


2. Watch "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the food network.



3. Pluck my eyebrows then stare at my face unblinkingly for a couple minutes.



4. Feed Digby (my beta fish. who is still alive, in case you were wondering).


5. Eat a large bowl of cocoa puffs while skimming pinterest.


6. Download music. A lot of music. Then sort through every song I own to decide which are privileged enough to be on my tiny 8GB iPod.


7. Stalk Andy's baby pictures that he has on his facebook wall. OH MY GOSH HE IS THE CUTEST!



8. Catch up on my 12 different Words With Friends games. My greatest pride and joy was playing "obituary" for 85 points, thank you very much.


9. Watch Katie sleep. Mmmmm..

10. Write blog posts and have way too much fun with my drawing tablet. 

Time for bed? 
Yeah.
Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.