4.16.2012

How to Stay 100% Unfocused

You have finals this week? Yeah me too.
I have listed here 6 ways that you can stay blissfully unaware and 100% unproductive.



The first and only rule of staying unfocused: 
Make sure you have LOTS of very important tasks that need to be done A.S.A.P. 
It is essential that you have knowledge of your impending doom lurking in the back of your mind. And without a million things to do, you are naturally being productive in the unproductive things you are doing. Make sense?
Good. 


1. Merlin's Beard! Pottermore is up!
You've been waiting for this day for almost a year! Go get yourself a wand and sorted into your house before you do anything else. 


Side story: 
I started my account last night. My wand is the coolest. And then I got sorted into Hufflepuff like a moron. So I canceled my account, scored  the same wand (fist pump!), retook the sorting quiz, and found myself in Ravenclaw. Balls. I wanted to be in Slytherin. 


BTW, my username is HazelAsh28462. Be my friend!


2. Remember how you missed last year's academy awards? 
Well you have to make sure that you've caught yourself up on the best of those award winning short films. 




3. Be right in the middle of deciding the shoes you'll be wearing on your wedding day. 
1. 2.
3.    4. 

5.

What do you guys think?



4. Take frequent trips with your mom to finalize decisions on catering, florals, dresses, and other crap.

Quick hint to you future brides:
We waited until we were at the end of our budget to start deciding on food options and flowers. 
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE AT THE END OF YOUR BUDGET TO START DECIDING ON FOOD OPTIONS AND FLOWERS!


5. Renew your Netflix account and get halfway through season 2 of How I Met Your Mother. 


6. And I haven't even begun to mention facebook, pinterest, failblog, iwastesomuchtime, stumbleupon, and blog stalking. 


Well, there y'are. Hopefully I've been able to give you a head start on your unproductive Monday.
Happy finals week!




1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.