7.11.2012

Peanutbutta Project

So this bummer summer semester I decided to take an Intro to Photography class, which has proved to be extremely beneficial. I've been borrowing my little brother's Canon camera for the past 7 months and it's basically been stuck on every automatic setting ever since I picked it up. I'm learning some super useful things in this class.
Also, my brain is clogging up with numbers and information.
Also, I'm not allowed to use any automatic settings anymore.
So... for our first project we were supposed to pick a subject and focus on cropping and depth of field, while also keeping in mind the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. Mumble jumble blahdee blahh numbers ughhh.
Working on it.
Anyways,
I stole my little sister and cousin, placed a jar of peanut butter in front of them, and told them to have at it. And I believe I was successful.
So here is what I came up with:

Oh wait. Please forgive the 100% uneditedness. 'Twas a requirement for the project.





  









Any favorites? Any tips? Leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun project. I think my favorite was the one of them holding the spoons, covering their faces... definitely creative thinking there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one where his hands are lingering over the jar. very cool composition. as for depth of field the one with the spoon barely dripping is great!

    POST ON THIS BLOG MORE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.