8.15.2012

WEDDING REWIND

Can I just brag for a second that I have the most talented wedding photographer ever? Her amazingness totally makes up for the fact that I'm getting my photos now, 3 months later.
But AHHHHHHHHHHHH why on earth would I be worrying about that with such loveliness before my face?
I'm just the tiniest bit totally obsessed. I've probably looked at every picture at least 15 times in the last 24 hours. They are just that fantastic. 

Here are some of my favorites from the actual wedding. I'll post detail pictures from the reception later because I want to brag about the rest of our vendor people too :D

Most of these were taken by Jessica Kettle herself, but she also had a second shooter with her who shot with film. Stroke of genius on their part, yes?





I can't look at these without being reminded of how perfect that day was. Holy crap, happiest, most beautiful day of my life. 

As of now, we've been married 3 months. I'm sitting on our bed with my computer on my lap and Andy on my right. He's falling asleep listening to Daniel Tosh. His face is so familiar now. Now he's bearded, both of us have probably gained 10 pounds, our apartment is a mess, and crazy family events have happened since cinco de mayo....but I can honestly say that I've never been happier than I am right this second. And it's cool, because I know it's just going to get better. And better. 

Go team :D

1 comment:

  1. so so so beautiful. those film ones are AMAZINGGG.

    beautiful dress, bouquet and messy braid.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.