11.09.2012

My Life Lately


Well helllllooooooo there blog world. 
I'd like to turn your attention to my blog's newest face lift.
I'm still making adjustments but I'm really proud of my baby. I spent way more time than I'd care to admit learning new html codes and figuring out my wacom tablet. But alas, here be the results. 

It's been a super busy month. Luckily, I captured a few moments on my handy dandy new
IPHONE 5!
(yes, I most likely am the most spoiled newly-wed around. luckily, andy is just as excited to play with my phone as I am. and don't worry, he'll get a new phone in february when his current plan expires)

So now that I am able to, here is my LIFE LATELY ACCORDING TO MY IPHONE post:


Something else I've been doing this past month:

My ex-roomie Katie got engaged to her beau and asked me to shoot some engagements. I'm so glad I took that Intro to Photography class this summer because now I feel like I can be helpful in these areas. Adam and Katie guys are so awkward adorable and these photoshoots were tons of fun. 

Sorry Katie. I had to include this one because it is just hilariously awkward.
Other than redo-ing my blog and taking some pictures, I've been going to school, and going to school for me involves a whole lot of drawing and painting. I'll be sure to post some pictures of my art soon because good golly gosh I feel like I've come so far since the beginning of this semester.


Only a few more weeks of school left. I really think I can do it!
Wish me luck. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love what you've done with your blog, and LOVE you and your writing.
    Lucky to have you in my family!!! Hope all is well Rach! Continue frolicking and schmoozing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.