11.26.2012

THE PERFECT STATION


I would just like you all to know that I have created the perfect Pandora station. 

Yes. THE perfect station. 

You're thinking, 
Hang on there a second Rachel. Pandora stations are iffy. It's called PANDORA for a reason, ammiright? The point is that you don't know what you're going to get next. Jeez Louise.

K hold your confusion and allow me to elaborate. 

Through meticulous 'thumb upping' and 'thumb downing' and adding a few well thought out 'artist seeds', I've gotten to a point where it takes 8-9 fantastic songs before it is time to skip some kind of lame..... I dunno.... XX song. (I apologize to those who like the XX. They bore me.) I believe that is as perfect a station as you can get.

I like to think of it as some kind of complicated dish that I've been continuously making over the past few years. A little Beirut here, a touch of Dry the River, a sprinkle of Passion Pit, a dash of Phoenix....
I know you all have your preferred Pandora playlists. I am just becoming so proud of my Pandora baby. 
She's learned my taste!

YAY!

I decided this station was at its peak moment when it played these songs all in a row:

"False Creek Change" by Said the Whale
"Memories & Dust" by Josh Pyke
"Always Remember" by Ry Cuming
"Good To Sea" by Pinback
"All I Know" by Matt the Electrician
"Crooked Lust" by Bowerbirds
"Come on Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners
"World News" by Local Natives
then "First Day of my Life" by Bright Eyes as a sentimental finale. 

So, if you are attached to any of the bands I've listed in this blog post, I invite you to click on THIS LINK to my Pandora account and start listening to "THE PERFECT STATION"

The end. 

FYI:
This past week I was in LA and San Diego with Andy's family for Thanksgiving. I took SO MANY VIDEOS and hardly any pictures, so I'm going to work on compiling a video of our trip in the next few days. Maybe. I hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.