2.04.2013

ouch

This morning I oh-so-gracefully slipped on ice and fell down the stairs straight onto my butt.

It hurt. Really bad. And I'm sure it was hilarious to Andy, but he masked his laughter and feigned concern like a true gentleman.

The problem is, now I have a giant bruise the size of my palm on my left butt cheek. And no one will be able to appreciate it, except for Andy.

Who really is impressed, btw.

And if my butt bruise isn't enough,

A few days ago I tried out Jillian Michael's 30 day shred on youtube. Geez, it seemed so easy compared to the pump classes I used to go to with Becca. But of course, I was wobbling around like one of the zombies off of Warm Bodies (which was AWESOME btw) because I was just so sore. Then the next day, Andy convinced me to go play basketball for an hour, which only made my soreness SO MUCH WORSE. I don't think I've ever felt so stiff in my entire life. Absolutely every muscle in my legs hurt. Going down the stairs especially makes me look like a pregnant woman. I just cannot walk normal right now.

Last night, Andy was trying to help me by massaging out my pain. Do you ever get so sore that when anything touches you lightly you gasp? Well that was me. He had to sit on my stomach to restrain me and tears were seriously streaming out of my eyes (laughter mixed with pain. hilarious). "It will feel better, I promise!" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So if anyone is curious why lately I'm only sitting on my right butt cheek and I'm walking around like I'm constipated, this is why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.