5.05.2013

we've made it a year

AND WE'RE STILL MARRIED!!
It's a friggin miracle.

Actually,
to all those who say that the first year of marriage is the hardest...
Screw you. You're all total liars.
As long as you grab yourself a hunk like Andy who will forever and always put your interests before his own, you will be as happy as I am right this second- and I'm am blissful right now because I just ate 4 pancakes and am all snuggled up on the couch watching Friends.
But I'm so happy to say that we are still in love and still going strong! And obviously we've done something right because, you know, I'm pregnant.

Aaaaanyway.
It's been a good year. Not perfect. But seriously good.
Let's see what crazies happen in the next 12 months, shall we?

Also
Happy Cinco de Mayo errybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.