8.31.2013

see look my family can be outdoorsy

A few weeks ago my cousins who live in saint jeezy brought up their atv's while my family spent a couple of days at a resort in brian head. Here is PROOF that we can still have fun when we're not doing some indoor activity... or eating.




The view at the top of the trail was gorgeous. It was seriously a 360ยบ view of the valley.




^^at this point I was 6 1/2 months pregnant. hecka yes!! Andy sat on the back of my atv and tried to teach me how to use the gears. He'd also reach around me and hold my belly steady over the rough parts. What a guy. 




^^posers. This is Josh's state after a few times on the trail, and this is my dad before his maiden voyage. 


^^and then this studly muffin. gimme somma that.


My family is now back in Virginia and we are now back in Spokane. Now that this awesome Utah vacation is over, I feel like I'm diving back into the 'real deal' version of life. Figuring out how to best take online classes in our current financial condition, gathering together baby things, and seriously mentally preparing for the fact that we are going to be parents in about 10 weeks. Gah. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.