1.09.2014

andy turns twenty four



Andy turned 24 on Tuesday. He really didn't want much. I'd already given him his present last week (a new gaming headset for his xbox. Is he turning 24 or 12? ha.) His only requests were to order our special bacon-pepperoni-tomato pizza from dominoes and to watch a movie together. I added breakfast in bed and a homemade cheesecake with candles to at least add some pizzaz to the day. I also rewrapped his gift and made him open it and feign surprise (and then I wrapped his energy drink he was saving for the next day and made him open that too). We really have mastered the low-key birthday. What we do is simple, but special enough that it makes for a great day. And if your birthday is at least a tinge better than the average day then I'd call it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.