1.23.2014

j dizzle

^^possibly the best photo bomb of all time

For Andy and I, Scrubs is one of those shows that we can turn on at any time and we just know that we will fully enjoy the rest of our night. Most of our conversations are filled with Scrubs quotes, to the point that if we are hanging out with anyone else we will probably drive them away because they'll have no clue what we're talking about. We are seriously annoying.

"DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET CARLA? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WARRIOR????"

We love it.

We've watched every season three times since Rory was born.

And I have no other reason for writing this blog post except to profess my love for Scrubs. And to inform you all that Zach Braff is officially on my celebrity "to do" list (along with Marcus Mumford, Zach Condon, and Lee Pace).



What can I say? Guys with big noses just get to me.
(see Andy Vidmar)


And I am dope excited for Wish I Was Here to come out in September, because Garden State is one of my all time favorite movies. 

Yes I realize that this blog post is about a dated subject and could have been written 3 years ago. I guess I'm cheating because I didn't start watching Scrubs until I went to college and discovered the magical land of Netflix. Can I still consider myself a true fan? I say yeeeeesssss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me! Thanks for being here. You are awesome sauce.